Win $1,000 Scholarship from Tati cycles
At taticycles.com, we envision to help our readers to be more knowledgeable when it comes to bicycles. From choosing a bike to cycling tips and tricks, we can extend a helping hand through the articles that we publish.
We are committed to spreading knowledge and we want you to be involved. We are encouraging our readers to submit articles they have personally written. In turn, you can get rewarded with a $1,000 scholarship. You will not only be able to help others with what you have written, but you will also be awarded a coveted scholarship. This program runs annually.
How To Join
Being part of the competition is simple:
- Write an article with a minimum of 800 words. Every article should be related to biking, but you have the creative freedom to think about the angle. You can write a buying guide, how-to, tips and tricks, and other articles within the biking niche. Example: Best Road Bike Under 1500 Dollars in 2017, Top 5 Best Fixie Bikes Reviews in 2017.
- Once the article has been completed, email it at email@example.com. Make sure to include the following details: full name, contact numbers, full address, name of school, area of study, and any document to prove that you are still a student.
- Make sure that all entries are submitted before December 15, 2017. The announcement of winners will be in January 2018.
- In case you won’t be awarded the scholarship this year, do not worry! The program runs every year!
Terms and Conditions
Before joining the contest, here are some of the important things that you should know.
- The contest is open only to students. Make sure to submit legitimate documents to prove you are still studying. If fraud is proven, the scholarship will not be awarded to the winning entry.
- Taticycles.com reserves the right to publish the articles and use it as deemed necessary. The website gains ownership of all the entries submitted during the contest period.
- Al entries must be original. Contents that have been previously published or copied will not be honored.
- The contest is free for all students.
- All submissions should be in English. Incompetent entries will be automatically disqualified. It is expected that all entries will demonstrate not only originality but also creativity and relevance.
What are you waiting for? Start writing your entries today! To increase your chances of winning, make sure to write an interesting piece that will be insightful for our readers! Good luck!