Diamondback Bicycles 2016 Overdrive Hard Tail Complete Mountain Bike Review
- Affordability - 7/107/10
- Suspension - 9/109/10
- Brakes - 8/108/10
- Comfort - 8/108/10
- Durability - 8/108/10
In sum, the Diamondback Bicycles 2016 Overdrive Hard Tail Complete Mountain Bike is one of the options that can provide the best bang for the buck.
A mountain bike is an excellent investment, but not all of them are the same. They differ in terms of their quality and functionality. To be able to differentiate one from the other, you have to take a look at the technical specifications and the reviews from other people. With this, one that we can highly recommend is Diamondback Bicycles 2016 Overdrive Hard Tail Complete Mountain Bike. Is it going to be worth your money? Only you can decide if you should purchase this or if you should keep on looking for other options. Keep on reading and we will share with you some of its notable features, as well as it pros and cons.
Aluminum Alloy Frame
To evaluate the quality of a mountain bike, one thing that should be looked at would be the way the frame is made. In the case of this model, it comes with 6061-T6 aluminum alloy hardtail frame. One thing that makes it even more impressive is the fact that it is hand built. With this choice of material, you can expect the bike to be long-lasting while being lightweight as well. This material also has a positive influence on the aesthetics of the bike.
The wheels of this mountain bike are gigantic. It might mean an added weight on the bike, but it is seen by many to be more of a benefit than a drawback. With a larger wheel, it can support higher weight. More importantly, this will also roll-over in different types of surfaces, even in uneven terrains. This will allow the user to effortlessly trudge through stubborn ground.
SR Suntour XCT Fork
Suspension is another thing that should be given emphasis as you try to differentiate the possibilities. You will love the SR Suntour XCT fork in this model, which can deliver up to 100mm of suspension. It does not matter where and when the bike is used. Even if you are in bumpy surfaces, the suspension will make sure that the impact will be absorbed by the fork before it is transferred to your body.
Having more options for shifting is a good thing as it gives you complete control on how to use the bike. Whether you are going uphill or downhill, shifting the gears will help to make things easier. With such, this mountain bike is impressive because of having 24 speeds, providing you with versatility. It is even made better by the fact that shifting speed will be almost effortless on your part.
- Solid Frame: From the different parts of this mountain bike, the frame is indeed the most impressive. Made from aluminum alloy, it is lightweight and durable. Even with tough and prolonged use, you can be confident that the bike will remain functional and the quality will still be superior.
- Exceptional Wheels: Going through the reviews shared by its users, one thing that has always been pointed out is the quality of the wheels. The wheels have excellent grip. Even if it is used in muddy surface, it will have a strong hold on the ground, and hence, making you safe.
- Comfortable Saddle: Once you are seated on this bike, you will surely love it even more. Bike for a long time and you will not have to complain of feeling any form of discomfort. It is large and supportive enough to make sure of your highest level of comfort.
- Stylish: If you are the kind of person who care about physical looks, the Diamondback Bicycles 2016 Overdrive Hard Tail Complete Mountain Bike will be an excellent choice. It has an impressive design that gives it a captivating appeal.
- A Bit Heavy: While the frame is built from alloy aluminum, which is a lightweight material, there are other components that add up to the weight of this bike. For this reason, there are some people who complained that it is a bit heavier, which can have an impact on its ease of use.
- Flimsy Components: The larger parts are unrivalled in terms of quality. This means that they are durable and impressive. However, there are also smaller parts, such as the pedals, which are a bit flimsy. They have an overall impact on the impression about the quality of the bike.
In sum, the Diamondback Bicycles 2016 Overdrive Hard Tail Complete Mountain Bike is one of the options that can provide the best bang for the buck. It might have drawbacks, like flimsy pedals and heavy weight, but they are nothing compared to its benefits. It is not only stylish, but it also comes with an excellent and durable frame, impressive tires, and versatile options for gearing.