Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes Review
- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Suspension - 8/108/10
- Brakes - 7/107/10
- Comfort - 8/108/10
- Durability - 8/108/10
As it has been discussed above, Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes comes with its respective pros and cons.
Are you thinking of buying a mountain bike? The first thing that you will realize is the fact that the options are almost endless. There are hundreds of models available, each claiming to be the best you will ever find. One of the products that will be worth your attention is the Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes. Is it going to be an excellent choice? Keep on reading and we will provide you with insights about this model, including its pros and cons.
80-mm Suspension Fork
By taking a look at the technical features of this mountain bike, this is one thing that makes it impressive. With the latter, you can be confident of being able to have a smooth and comfortable ride, regardless of the condition of the terrain. In some types of suspension, you might end up feeling bumpy. With this model, on the other hand, the suspension fork guarantees your highest level of comfort.
Front and Rear Disc Brakes
If you are looking for an excellent mountain bike, one of the features that should be looked at would be the brakes. This model comes with disc brakes on the front and rear. This may be more expensive than the traditional rim brakes, but they are better in providing the highest level of safety for the user. They have excellent stopping power in any type of surface.
Durability is one of the most important concerns for buyers of mountain bikes. With this model, there is no need to be worried about durability. It comes with an aluminum frame, which has the ability to withstand an extended period of time. Aside from being long-lasting, it is also worth noting that the frame is lightweight. This means that you can use the bike even without requiring too much effort on your end.
Shimano EF51 21-speed Shifters
When it comes to gearing, this is one model that has been given words of praises by its users. It has a 21-speed shifter, which is designed in such a way that it will be able to offer easy gear shifting. Even if you are a beginner, changing from one gear to another will not be hard. It is even made better by the fact that there are 21 speeds that are available.
- Economical Price: Not a lot of people have the money to spend on a high-quality bike. With this model, you no longer have to spend a fortune. Even with minimal amount to spare, you can have peace of mind knowing that you will be purchasing a bike that can provide superior quality.
- Aesthetically-pleasing: From the first time you see this bike, you will be captivated. It is a head-turner because of its appealing design. The color itself will already be more than enough to make the eyes of other people glued into it.
- Comfortable Saddle: Once you are seated on this bike, you never have to worry about discomfort. Even if you will be riding the bike for a long time, you will be comfortable. It is wide and cushioned.
- Lightweight Construction: One of the reasons for this is the fact that the frame is made from aluminum. It is beginner-friendly since it is lightweight, making it easy to take it with you outdoors. Even if it is lightweight, however, the frame can be durable.
- A Bit Flimsy: Overall, this mountain bike can prove to be impressive when it comes to its safety. However, there are some components that are made from plastic, which appears flimsy. Many of these parts can be replaced when they are worn out.
- Front Shock Tends to be Soft: There are users who complained about the construction of the front shock, noting that it is a bit soft. This can lead into serious safety issues. With a few tweaks, however, this issue can be easily resolved.
As it has been discussed above, Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed Mountain Bike with Disc Brakes comes with its respective pros and cons. Let us start with the drawbacks. Some people did not like how there are some parts that are flimsy, making it negatively affect durability. In addition, some also complained about its soft shock. When it comes to the good things, however, you will have lots of reasons to have it chosen. For instance, it is stylish and appealing. It also has impressive gearing. In terms of comfort, it is also exceptional. The wide and cushioned saddle is just one of the reasons why it can offer a comfortable ride. To top it all, these benefits can be enjoyed without having to spend a lot as the mountain bike comes with a practical price.