Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed MG Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike Review
- Affordability - 9/109/10
- Suspension - 8/108/10
- Brakes - 7/107/10
- Comfort - 8/108/10
- Durability - 8/108/10
With Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed MG Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike, you will be able to enjoy a product that has an affordable price and premium quality.
In a market that is replete in terms of options, how do you make the right choice for the best mountain bike under 500 dollars? You should take a look at a couple of things, such as the technical specifications of the bike, reputation of the manufacturer, and experiences of other people. If you are looking for an ideal pick, one of the options that we can recommend is Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed MG Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike. Keep on reading and we will share with you some of its most notable features, as well as some of its benefits and drawbacks. By understanding the discussions below, you will be a responsible buyer and you can make a well-informed choice.
6061 Heat-Treated Aluminum Bike
Are you looking for a bike that is durable? Are you looking for a bike that is lightweight? If you answer yes with these questions, Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed MG Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike is definitely one option that you will not regret. The heat-treated aluminum frame will be long-lasting and lightweight.
Dual Disc Brakes
Safety is a major concern when it comes to mountain bikes. In this case, this model is an impressive choice because of the front and rear brakes. The front brake is designed in such a manner that it is less responsive, which will provide you with better control. When the front and rear brakes work altogether, you can be confident about its superior functionality.
Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs
Gear shifting is one of the things that you will find enjoyable in this bike. It has Shimano derailleurs, which is one of the most trusted in the market. It can be changed into up to 21 speeds, providing users with ultimate flexibility. The best thing is perhaps the fact that when you need to change from one gear to another, you will be able to do so without too much effort on your end. With this, there is another good reason to believe that it is excellent when it comes to being user-friendly.
Magnesium Alloy Wheels
The design of the wheel is also worth noting when shopping for the best mountain bike under 500 dollars. Even if it comes with an affordable price, Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed MG Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike is well-received by many because of the wheels, which are made from magnesium alloy. This makes the bike long-lasting and lightweight.
- Lightweight: The weight of your bike can be an additional burden on your end. Therefore, the heavier your bike is, the more difficult it is to drive around. With the Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed MG Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike, you will love the fact that it is lightweight.
- Affordable: Looking for a bike with impressive features? You might find yourself spending a fortune for this. Luckily, there are also models that are practical in terms of price, yet they are unrivalled in terms of their quality. This product is economical, but still, many of its features are similar to those that you can find from more expensive models.
- Comes in a Pre-Assembled Package: It is also worth noting that this product comes in a packaging that is 85% pre-assembled. Right out of the box, it is almost ready to be used. All that you need to do is to pump air in the tires and install the pedals, wheels, and handlebar.
- Comfortable: From the seat to the handlebar, your comfort is going to be emphasized with this bike. Holding the handlebars will not cause discomfort, even when riding for a long time. The seat, meanwhile, is well-padded and also comes with a generous size. This makes the saddle supportive and comfortable.
- Braking Issues: There are some people who have expressed concerns about safety in the use of this bike. The brake is decent, but there are some instances wherein it is going to be quite hard to control the bike’s braking power.
- Few Parts Look Cheap: This is a bike that is affordable. Therefore, it is pretty much understandable if it is integrated with parts that are plastic and flimsy, making it look cheap. Given its price range, it cannot be made from premium components, unlike its more expensive counterparts.
With Merax Finiss 26” Aluminum 21-speed MG Alloy Wheel Mountain Bike, you will be able to enjoy a product that has an affordable price and premium quality. Given its practical cost, some are actually surprised that it can surpass expectations. From the comfort that it can provide for its users to its durability, there are countless reasons why it makes a good alternative to the more expensive mountain bikes. Even if you take a look at the reviews of other users, you will love how high-quality this bike is.